It was raining all day today. I went to a coffee shop with my friend and we ordered a hot chocolate… It was absolutely AMAZING! I couldn’t help myself to try a recipe for it ! Its probably not the best you would get out there but it very easy to make and it still tastes lovely!
You’ll need :
- Wooden Spoon
- 1 Large Chocolate Bar. White, Milk or Dark, anything you prefer
- A Cup or Mug
- Melt the chocolate bar in a microwave or double boiler.
- When the chocolate is nearly melted heat up some milk.
- When the milk is hot and the chocolate melted, pour the melted chocolate into the milk and stir until fully blended together.
- If you would like you can add some extra flavouring. E.g Vanilla essence or you could buy an orange or mint chocolate bar, works just as well!
- Add whatever you want to the top, such as cream or chocolate powder or marshmallows or a flake or all of them!
- Allow to cool down before drinking if too hot and then… Ta da! Awesome hot chocolate, but remember it is sweet!How do you make your favourite cup of Hot Chocolate ? Share some recipes 🙂