Today, like very often these days, I wanted to learn/experiment something new. I thought of going back to the basic and experimenting with the winged eyeliner look. I used cello tape to create this look as it is very forgiving if you make any mistakes. It was fun to do, I hope you guys like it too.
Products Used :
- Cello Tape
- Kajal. (Optional)
- Stick the cello tape on your hand couple of times to remove the excess glue.
- Place it in the same direction of your lower lash line to get the exact angle of your wing.
- Apply eyeliner from the center of the eyes. Start of thin and thicken it as you go.
- Follow the cello tape to create a tapered wing. Use short strokes to perfect the line and make sure there is no gap.
- Remove the tape from both side to check if they are even.
- Apply a coat of your mascara to open your eyes.
- Apply kajal on your waterline to complete the look. (Optional)
Did you guys liked it ? I am currently obsessed with eye makeup. Have you tried the winged eyeliner ? Share your tip. Next on my list ? Check the pic below :