Hola Chikas !
Few days ago, I was tagged in The FIVE Products Only Face Make-up Challenge by Ray from Primed With Prettiness. She created a beautiful look using only 5 makeup products and tagged us to do the same. I guess I am the last one left to do this. (Sorry for the delay Ray !) Also, read my new hair cut experience at the end.
While doing the post, I realized that I layer so many products on my face everyday and the same is quite achievable with only 5 products. I have tried to create an everyday look with a little drama with 5 products only.Here’s the look I’ve created for this challenge.
Makeup Products Used :
- Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover ’03 Golden Medium’.
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder ‘Sandstorm’
- Maybelline The Jewels Color Sensational, Rubylicious.
- Cosmetic Eyeshadow Pen Lip Eye Liner Makeup Eyeliner Pencil Beauty – Buyincoins.com
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara.
- I applied the foundation all over using the flat top kabuki brush.
- Next, applied the Eyeliner pencil heavily on my lids and smudged it to create a smokey look.
- Blended the edges using the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder.
- Applied the mascara on my eye lashes and powder all over the face.
- Using the Maybelline Jewels Lipstick in Rubylicious, I applied it on my lips and blended some on my cheeks as a blusher.
New Hair Cut :
I always wanted front fringes but every hair stylist I met, told me not to. They said my forehead is very small and they wouldn’t suit my face structure and blah blah . Recently, I saw Anushka Sharma sporting the same and I just couldn’t take it out of my head anymore. I decided to get them anyhow. I did some research on the internet on how to cut my own fringes and did it at midnight while everyone was asleep.
Honestly, I was scared thinking what if they wouldn’t suit me or what if I look horrible but then I thought that at the end of the day, its just my hair, they’ll grow out sooner or later. I also decided that if it won’t turn out good, I’ll stick to fancy hairbands for sometime or clip them to look decent.
Now, I think they look quite fine and everyone complimented me saying I look much younger in this hair cut. I am glad it turned out alright. Even if it wouldn’t have, I would have been happy that at-least I won’t die thinking I should have tried it once. On the plus side, I can also make them side swept or pin them back to change my look instantly.
Do you like my The FIVE Products Only Face Make-up Challenge ? What do you think about my new hair cut ?