I think I am living on a different planet altogether since I lost my laptop. I was amazed when a reader asked me to re-create Tabu’s look on the Harper Bazaars issue for this month. I can’t believe I didn’t check this out before. She is looking classy and sexy with those smokey eyes, n*de lips and short hair do.. So unlike her usual straight, long hair. I feel this change is really good for her. I also loved this Amit Aggarwal cape. Here’s the look I tried to recreate :
For Face, I used :
- Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder.
- Max Factor Shimmer Panstick.
- Brown Eye Shadow to counter.
For Eyes, I used :
- Brown & Black Eye Shadow from Bh Cosmetics Palette.
- NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk.
- Rimmel Scandel Eye Mascara.
For Lips, I used :
- Lotus Herbals Pure Colors in Carnatio
- NYX Mega Shine Lipstick in Natural.
I hope you like this look. Let me know what you think about it in the comments below. 🙂