Special Eye Care Facilities In Mumbai
Vision problems are common and affect everyone from infants to senior citizens. With the introduction of High end LEDs to Gaming consoles, laptops and increasing Ultra violet radiation taking proper care of our eyes is very important. Proper and regular eye care and eye wear at every stage in life are very important in order to see clearly and prevent future eye health problems. Research shows 80% of a person’s lifetime exposure to ultraviolet rays occurs by the age of 18. Regular eye examinations during the teen years are essential to future eye health.
Developing a trusted relationship with an eye care professional is just as important as your relationship with a primary care physician. Thankfully, you will find many Eye Care Facilities in Mumbai. I am going to list a few renowned and efficient Eye Care Specialists in Mumbai.
- Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital eye centre (Powai):
Address: Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital, Hill Side Avenue, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai (400 076)
Tel: +91 22 25763333 / 25763300. Fax : +91 22 2576 3344 / 3311 Email : email@example.com
- Dr Karnik’ Eye Clinic:
One of the oldest specialist in the Mumbai and renowned for his knowledge this clinic is fully equipped Eye Clinic. This clinic provides consultation and treatment for Eye and allied diseases like EYE surgery for cataract, glaucoma, refractive errors, squint, lacrimal disorders Lasik and many more.
Address: Dr. Karnik’s Eye Clinic and Hospital, 180, Sai Kunj Dr Ambedkar Rd. Opp. Pune Asiad Bus Stop, Dadar Mumbai 400014 INDIA.
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital : One of the newest and the most modern hospitals and equipped with all the modern infrastructure and high tech and latest amenities this hospital is highly recommended for all your eye related concerns and issues.
Address: Rao Saheb Achutrao Patwardhan Marg, Four Bunglows, Andheri (W) Mumbai – 400053. Tel – 022 3066 6666.
- Shroff Eye Clinic: Shroff Eye Hospital is India’s First Eye Hospital accredited by the Joint Commission International (USA) since 2006. Shroff Eye is also India’s first and only Wavelight Concerto 500 Hz LASIK center. Shroff Eye has stood for excellence in eye care since 1919.
Address: Shroff Eye Hospital & Lasik Centre, 222, S V Road, Near Suburbia Movie Theatre, Bandra West, Mumbai- 400050. Maharashtra.
TEL: 022 – 6692 1000.
- Asian Eye Institute and Laser Center: Asian eye institute & laser centre (AEILC) is an iso 9001-2008 certified eye hospital providing modern & fully integrated “Eye Care Services” catering to wide spectrum of eye diseases in the western suburb of Mumbai, Borivli since 2004 & has started its first satellite eye hospital in Dadar & also at extended suburb of Virar (East). The mission of AEILC is to provide quality & affordable eye care for all.
Borivali – 022 28920810, Dadar – 022 24180124, Virar – +91 9967 795 586.
Lastly, I would like to suggest few tips for Healthy eyes:
- Have a comprehensive dilated eye exam
- Know your family’s eye health history.
- Eat right to protect your sight
- Wear protective eyewear
- Give your eyes a rest
- Clean your hands and your contact lensesproperly.
- Regular Eye check up.