I am back with another Makeup Look. This time its the sexy, sultry makeup look for Valentine’s Day. Many of my lovelies asked me to do a tutorial of the makeup look . Here is for you darlings ! I hope you find it helpful and easy to follow. 🙂
1. I concealed my Eyes.
2. Primed my eyes included the lower lash line.
3. I applied the Maybelline Color Tattoo all over my lids.
4. I applied the same color on my lower lash line.
5. Using the darkest shade from the Maybelline Gray Pink Palette, I blended it on my crease line.
6. I applied the same dark color on the outer corner of my lower lash line.
7. I now highlighted the inner corner of my eyes using the lightest shade from the quad.
8. Using the same color, I highlighted my brow bone.
9. I now applied the eye liner.
10. Curled my lashes.
11. Lined my waterline using Maybelline Colassal Kajal.
12. Applied 2 coats of mascara.
13. I filled my brows.
14. Using a wet ear bud, I cleaned the particles around my eyes.
15. Done !
Here is the final eye makeup look.
For face :
- I had applied the mouse and powder beforehand.
- I applied the Maybelline Rubylicious Lipstick on my cheeks.
- Blended it using my fingers.
- Applied the lipstick on my lips.
That’s it. We’re done ! 😀
For Face, I used :
- Maybelline Dream Mousse – Pure Beige.
- Maybelline Stay Matte Powder.
- Maybelline Rubylicious Lipstick – On cheeks.
For Eyes, I used :
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze.
- Maybelline Colassal Kajal.
- Maybelline Colassal Mascara.
- Maybelline Eye Shadow – Gray Pink.
- Maybelline Gel Eye Liner.
For Lips, I used :
I hope you liked the look and the tutorial was helpful.
Let me know what you think about it in the comments below. 🙂