I have a confession to make. I suck at NAIL ART! It is not that I don’t like to get creative and paint my nails but reality is I am NOT creative + I don’t have the patience required for a nail artist.
Recently, I was invited by Juice hair Salon & Nail Bar to get a hair & nail makeover. Will till about my hair makeover in another post, this one is about the nail art. As per knowledge, Juice salon is associated with OPI for their Nail Bar and has professionally trained nail artists.
Juice Hair Salon & Nail Bar:
Juice is one of the trendiest salon chain with branches across metros and mini-metros catering to the beauty needs of ardent fashion followers, trendsetter and celebrities. Juice has been in existence for the past decade and has now become a leader and benchmark in the hair and Nail care industry.
I was greeted by a petite East Indian nail artist who made me fall In love with nail art. She was extremely gentle with my nails and handled them like a piece of glass, delicate & fragile. I am just the opposite. 😛
She started by removing my nail lacquer & cleaning my nails. Next, she defined my already square shaped nails & did the 3 step buffing using OPI tools. I asked her to teach me something easy & simple that can be done at home & something I can share with you guys. Here’s a quick breakdown of my nail art.
- OPI Top Coat
- OPI Base Coat
- OPI La Paz-itively hot Nail Polish
- OPI Save Me Nail Polish
- Color Club Nail Polish – Silver Glitter
- Nail Accessories – Blue Stars
- Apply a base coat on clean nails.
- Apply OPI La Paz-itively hot on one side of the nails (except ring finger)
- Once dried, apply a coat of OPI on the other side.
- Coat the ring finger completely with the Silver Polish
- Apply the second coat of both the colors.
- For that extra oomph shine, apply a coat of Color Club Nail Polish – Silver Glitter only on the silver part.
- To finish, add blue stars on the ringer finger nail. (optional)
- Secure everything with a top coat.
- Click pictures. (optional)
- Show off your fancy manicure! 😉 (optional)
I am in love with my manicure. It is easy to do yet look fabulous! You can get it done at any Juice Salons in your city or at the convenience of your home. Click here to find out a Juice Hair Salon & Nail Bar branch near you.
Let me know what you think of the nail art below!
p.s. Kindly ignore the orange thing on my bare nails. It is henna.