Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and Love is in the air everywhere with all the Days going around. Today, I have attempted to create a Valentine’s day look in for Day. I think Pink is a Universally flattering color and no one can go wrong with it.
For my previous looks, many of my lovelies asked me to do tutorials. I have tried to do a tutorial for this look. Please bear with me as this is my first time with tutorials and I promise to get better with time. 🙂
1. I primed my eyes and applied Elle 18, Eye Sparkles – Silver Spark all over my lids.
2. Applied Pink color on the other 3/4 of my lid.
3. Using a lime green color, I applied it on my bottom lash line.
4. I highlighted the inner corner of my eyes using the same Elle 18 Eye sparkels.
5. Next, I applied a white color in my waterline.
6. I applied black eye liner as close t my lashes as possible.
7. Now I applied generous coats of Mascara.
8. This step us optional. You can use the rhinestones for more drama.
This is the Final Look of my eyes. I tried to create this look with minimal products to make it easy for everyone.
For Eyes, I used :
- Elle 18 Eye Sparkles – Silver Spark
- VOV 88 eyeshadow palette. (Pink, White and Lime Green color).
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal.
- Lakme Eyeconic Mascara.
Here is the Face of the Day for this look.
For Face, I used :
- Garnier BB cream.
- Revlon Photo Ready Foundation.
- Mac Two faced compact.
- Mac 4 colors blusher – As a blush and highlighter.
For Lips, I used :
- Maybelline The Jewels Color Sensational – Rubylicious. Applied it lightly on lip balm.
I hope you liked my attempt. Please try it and lemme know if this easy tutorial worked out for you. 🙂