The most glowing diamond effect in 4 simple steps.
Exclusive technology with gem-like sparkles that do not crush.
I wanted to start my makeup experiment with something basic and my search ended on the popular Maybelline Diamond Glow Eyestudio Palette. Maybelline had launched these pretty pallets in five shades. 1. Lilac Mauve, 2. Ocean Blue, 3. Wine Pink, 4. Copper Brown and 5. Gray Pink. I decided to go with the last one as Pink being my favorite color.
It came in a cute plastic compact where the bottom is black with the instruction and the top is clear so you can see the shadows and applicator. The applicator is decent with doubled sided sponge.
My Review :
I was disappointed when the first time I used it. The colors are kind of chalky and all of them looks white in the end. The black does a little better job but clearly nothing great. It is clearly not meant for warm skin tones. When I first tried it, it made my eyes look total white, silvery and shiny which set me back from using it. I came across this palette again yesterday and thought of doing giving it one more shoot. I decided to use it with a base to make it look more a little better and guess what, it didn’t disappoint me this time but not very satisfied either. This is totally a skip if you are looking for looking daytime use but you can still use some of it for a night look. I guess I’ll have to find more ways to make it to use. Can u suggest ?
- Apply A on your entire eye lid and inner corner with the bigger sponge.
- Blend B on your medium lid with the opposite side of the bigger sponge.
- Blend C on lower medium lid with the smaller sponge.
- Use D with the opposite side of the smaller sponge to line the lash line.
Why You’ll Like It…
- Glow you eyes with diamonds with the creamiest powder shadow ever launched by Maybelline NY!
- The most glowing diamond effect in 4 simple steps
- Exclusive technology with gem-like sparkles that do not crush.
- If you like sparkly white eye shadows.
- If you like to apply eye shadow with a base.
Why You’ll Not Like It…
- If you like very pigmented eye shadows.
- If you are of warm skin tone.
- If you are looking for a day time palette.
- If you don’t like to use eyeshadow base.
Maybelline Diamond Glow Eyestudio Palette 03 Gray Pink is available at 450 INR.