Hola Everyone !
Too many looks eh ? Everyday after I reach work, I spent almost an hour to get a decent makeup look done to post on the blog. I take 20 mins to do my makeup and rest 40 mins are devoted to pictures. 😛 Honestly, even my colleagues are fed up of my picture obsession too. Not many of them are aware about the blog part though. Anyways, back to business. This is the look I was wearing at work yesterday and thought of doing a quick makeup breakdown for you all.
For Face, I used :
- MAC Prolongwear Foundation in NC 40
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NC 42
- MAC Loose Powder NC 20
- MAC Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen + Gingerly
- MAC Mineralize Matte Bronzer for Contouring
- MAC Fix +
For Eyes, I used :
- MAC Prolongwear Paint Pot in ‘Chilled On Ice’
- MAC Embark Eyeshadow
- MAC Teddy Kohl Pencil
- MAC False Lash Mascara
- MAC Eye shadow in Brun (Eyebrows)
For Lips, I used :
- MAC Lip-liner in ‘More to Love’
- MAC Prolongwear Lipcream in ‘Love Forever’
I know this look is very similar to the makeup look I posted here. Apart from the base, I have only change the paint pot and lipstick color yet it makes it look so better.
What do you think about this look ? Which one do you like better ?
Also, special thanks to Dolon from Pout Pretty for suggest the brilliant name for the look. Thank you Dolon ! 🙂