Its been very long since I shared my Makeup look with you guys. Since I have an off today, I thought of doing the same.
Since the time I have started working at MAC, I am getting the opportunity to try different products and look everyday. There are so many products to explore and experiment and I am trying to do that every single day.
This is one of the many looks I tried recently and I think it came out to be quite decent. It is also one of the easiest look I have created so far but still it looks very glamorous.
FYI, I am not trying to show off my job or act like a brand ambassador of MAC products but we are not allowed to use any other products during our working hours. Hence, my posts will contain only products by MAC. I am sure there are many dupes of the products I’ve used and you can certainly find the right product for yourself.
Products Used :
For Face, I used :
- MAC Face & Body Foundation.
- MAC Studio Fix Powder.
- MAC Mineralize Blush
For Eyes, I used :
- Designer Purple Eye Liner (On Lids)
- Fig Eyeshadow (On Crease)
- Blacktrack Gel Eyeliner
For Lips, I used :
- Beet Lip Liner
- Girl About Town Lipstick
- Create a base by applying your favorite foundation and powder to set it up.
- Apply the Designer purple like a thick liner and smudge it all over your lids.
- Go over to make the purple look more intense.
- Blend the egde using Fig eye shadow to create a soft edge.
- Apply liner and mascara to complete the eyes.
- Since my lips are pigemented, I used Beet lip liner to create a base on my lips.
- Apply your fav pink lipstick and blush to finish the look.
Ta-da ! Done.. Easy, isn’t it ? Try it to believe it. 😉
I hope you liked the look I created. I will be doing many more posts like this in the upcoming days. Do let me know if you have any request or suggestion.