I have always been attracted to MAC Impassioned lipstick but somehow felt that the bright neon pink color will just wash me off. After much contemplating, I decided to give it a try. I wore this look last week.
STEPS AND PRODUCTS USED
For Face, I used :
- MAC Studio Moisture Cream
- MAC Prolongwear NC40 + MAC Match Master 5.0 Foundation
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer NW30
- MAC Loose Powder NC20
- MAC Sheertone Blush ‘Peachykeen’
- I prepared my face for makeup with Mac Studio Moisture Cream.
- I am super tanned these days so to balance the same, I mixed Prolngwear with Match Master Foundation.
- The area around my mouth needs a bit more coverage hence I applied the Prolongwear around the same.
- To set the base, I used the Loose powder all over my face.
- Completed my base look with a peachy blush.
For Eyes, I used :
- MAC Prolongwear Paint Pot ‘Lets Skate’
- MAC Teddy Eye Pencil
- MAC Eyeshadow in Brun
- MAC False Lash Mascara
- Since I wanted the focus to be my lips, I kept the eyes light & bright.
- I stared by applying the MAC Prolongwear paint pot all over my lids.
- Instead of black, I smudged the brown Teddy kohl inside and below the water line.
- I filled my brows with MAC Brun eyeshadow.
- Complete the eyes with 2 coats of Mascara.
For Lips, I used :
- MAC Viva Glam Lip Blam
- MAC Kiss Me Quick Lip Pencil.
- MAC Impassioned Lipstick
- I prepared by lips by moisturizing them with the lip balm.
- I applied the Kiss me quick lip pencil all over my over.
- Applied Impassioned lipstick to complete the lips.
Ta-da ! We’re done.
I am quite happy that I finally managed to carry the neon pink lipstick. I am quite happy with this look overall.
What do you think about this look ?