I wanted to upload this post yesterday but got stuck on the title. How do you girls come up with such amazing titles for your posts all the time ? I guess I suck at being creative 😛 Anyways, I finally names it by the name of the lipstick ‘Mehr’.
I wanted to experiment with my hair this time hence I thought of doing a messy – side fishtail braid. I also didn’t wanted to take the attention away from my hair so I decided to keep my makeup subtle and simple with dewy skin.
Here are the products I’ve used to create this look :
For Face, I used :
- MAC Strobe Cream (On Cheeks)
- MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF Foundation
- MAC Select Sheer Loose Powder
- MAC Prolongwear Blush ‘Whole Lotta Love’
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish ‘Truth & Light’ (Highlight)
- MAC Bronzing Powder ‘Matte Bronze’
For Eyes, I used :
- MAC Teddy Eyeliner (Inner Corner)
- MAC Eye Pencil Stubborn Brown
- MAC Eyeshadow ‘Amber Lights’
- MAC Eyeshadow ‘Embark,
- MAC Studio Fix Bold Black Lash Mascara
- MAC Graphblack Eyeliner
- MAC Eyeshadow ‘Brun’ (Eye Brows)
For Lips, I used :
- MAC Lip Liner ‘Hover’
- MAC Matte Lipstick ‘Mehr’
I hope you liked this look.. What do you think about the hairstyle ?
Thank you for stopping by ! 🙂