Bronze Eye Makeup look extremely sultry and can be worn at any occasion. Today, I bring you a very basic Bronze Eye makeup. Read more to see the details and product used.
Here’s a list of product used to create this look.
For Face, I used :
- MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation
- MAC Select Cover Up Concealer
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder
- MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder (Contouring)
- MAC Mineralize Blush ‘Love Thing’
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish ‘Soft and Gentle’ (Highlight)
For Eyes, I used :
- MAC Paint Pot ‘IndianWood’
- MAC Bronze Eyeshadow
- MAC Carbon Eyeshadow
- MAC Brun Eyeshadow (Eye Brows)
- MAC Opulash Optimum Black Mascara
- MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
- MAC N*ked Lip Liner
For Lips, I used :
- MAC Chicory Lip Pencil
- MAC Taupe Matte Lipstick
I love the soft dewy effect I get with the Mineralize Foundation. I’ve been using it for a while now and totally loving it. Will post a review soon.
Meanwhile, let me know your thought on this look. You can find more makeup look HERE