Remember the look I created here ? I had to go out for a party after work. I got really busy and didn’t get time to redo the entire makeup look. I incorporated a couple of changes to change the look from day to evening. Read more to find out what changes I made.
For Face, I used :
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation NC40
MAC Loose Powder NC 20MAC Studio Fix Powder
- MAC studio Finish Concealer NC 35
Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Fresh CoralMAC Peeckykeen Blush
- MAC Sheertone Pressed Powder NW45 – Contouring
For Eyes, I used :
- MAC Paint Pot in Vintage Selection
- MAC Eye Kohl Pencil in Brown Border
- MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
- MAC Embark Eyeshadow
For Lips, I used :
- MAC Lipstick ‘Rebel’
- MAC Nightmoth Lip Pencil
- MAC Bright Fuchsia Pigment.
The new trend for the season AW ’13 is ‘Au-Currant.’ I incorporated the trend in my look by creating strong and bold lips. The dark lip pencil created an illusion of bold lips. I used the Bright Fuchsia pigment (wet) just on the center on my lips to create the needed dimension.
What do you think about the look ? Which look do you like more? Day or Night ?