This is my second makeup look inspired my MAC A/W 13 Trend – AU-CURRANT. Bold lips can never go out of trend and AU-CURRANT makes it even better. Since the previous look (Bright Fuchsia) was bright, I wanted this look to be deep and intense yet wearable.
The idea of this Makeup look is not perfect (slightly smudged outline) lips which can be achieved by anyone. Outline and fill your lips with a lip pencil. Taking a pencil brush or cotton bud, slightly smudge the outline to make it soft. Apply lip color in the center of your lips and intensify the lip liner to add dimension to your lips.
For Face, I used :
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
- MAC Loose Powder
- MAC Select Cover Up Concealer – NC 50 (Contour)
- MAC Peachykeen Blush
For Eyes, I used :
- MAC Bronze Eye Shadow ( Lids )
- MAC Folie Eye Shadow (Crease)
- MAC Graphblack Eye Pencil
- MAC Brun Eye shadow (Eye Brows)
- MAC False Lashes Mascara
For Lip, I used :
- MAC Nightmoth Lip Pencil
- MAC Russian Red Lipstick
I am amazed to see that just an intense outline makes so much of difference to the overall look. What do you think about this look ?