Hairstyle Decoded! Manish Malhotra at Lakme Fashion Week S/R 2014
I absolutely loved the retro hairstyle created for Manish Malhotra’s show at Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014. Even though it looks a little complicated, but its a cake walk in reality. I’ve clicked few pictures to better explain and give you guys a breakdown of the retro hairstyle.
- Tie hair in a sleek ponytail leaving front side section.
- Make three sections in the ponytail and make 3 normal braids.
- Wrap those braids around the ponytails and secure them with hair clips.
- You must have realised that I suck at describing.
- I just want to end the description here.
- You girls are pretty smart and I am sure you must have figured out the remaining steps.
- Thank you for reading.
- Please don’t unsubscribe after reading this post.
- Thank you for your patience.