Fuller’s Earth or Multani Mitti
Fullers earth is a mineral clay that’s found abundantly in the world. Fuller’s earth is also known as healing earth. It has properties that allow it to absorb oil. It also has therapeutic and great effects on the skin.
To know more about benefits of Fuller’s earth, read the below lines.
Benefits of Fuller’s Earth:
- Fuller’s earth also acts like an antiseptic property and aids in clearing the skin.
- It enhances blood circulation below the skin.
- Add a few drops of rose water to Fuller’s earth and make a thick paste. Apply this on the skin and let it stay for 10 – 15 minutes, rinse with water. This helps in soothing the skin.
- Mix little rose water and water to 5 – 6 tablespoons of Fuller’s earth and make a paste with it. Apply this on the scalp and wash it off after some time. This improves blood flow in scalp as well as in treating oily hair.
- If you have dull complexion or suffering from acne, apply Fuller’s earth facial mask. Combine orange juice and fuller’s earth and apply it on affected areas. Let it stay for 15 minutes and rinse with water.
- If you are suffering from menstrual cramps, muscle pain, insect bites and burns, you can use healing earth as a warm and cold compress.
- For a warm Compress, combine Fuller’s earth and lukewarm water to make thick paste. Apply this on the affected areas and let it stay for a few hours. This warm compress is very helpful in treating menstrual cramps and muscle pains.
- In order to make cold compress, combine fuller’s earth with cold water and apply it on a linen cloth. This paste must be thick and keep the strip on the afflicted areas and allow it to stay for a few hours.
- To improve blood circulation, add a small quantity of Fuller’s earth to a tub of water and soak yourself in it for 30 minutes. Allow it to penetrate into the skin and later wash yourself. This makes you feel and look wonderful.