When I started learning makeup, I had NO makeup brushes whatsoever. Watching online tutorials and YouTube videos made me think that its next to impossible to create any decent makeup look without makeup brushes. But guess what ? It is possible. Today, I would like to share my Everyday Makeup look without any makeup brushes.
Before we go ahead, there are few points I would like to mention.
- Make sure you wash your hands before hand. Hygiene is the most important aspect in makeup.
- I would be demonstrating only Eye Makeup in the tutorial with the use of fingers.
- I have used the basic colors for the look. You can be creative. 🙂
- Make sure to keep separate fingers for different application. Assume them as different types of brushes.
- I have mentioned the fingers I used in the steps below. Please keep in mind that you don’t mix up the fingers for a clean look.
- Also, remove the excess glue of the cello tape by pressing and removing it a few times on the back of your hand.
- Now, lets get started.
1. I concealed and primed my eyes.
2. I applied cello tape of the corner of my eyes as shown in the pic.
3. Using the middle finger, I applied brown eye shadow all over my lids.
4. I applied grey eye shadow on my crease using the pinky fingers and blended well. It adds depth to my eyes.
5. Using the highlighter, I applied it in the inner corner of my eyes with my ring finger.
6. Using my ring finger again, I highlighted my brow bones.
7. Now, I removed the cello tape.
8. With my middle finger which I used to apply the brown eye shadow, I applied the same color on my lower lash line.
9. I applied the grey color using my pinky finger on the outer corner of ,my lower lash line.
10. I then applied Kohl (kajal ) on my waterline. You can apply it on your tightline too.
11. I lined my eyes with and eye liner.
12. Curled the lashes.
13. Applied mascara.
14. I cleaned the fall outs using a wet cotton bud.
15. Done !
Here’s the final look :
I don’t use foundation Everyday and have used Garnier BB cream and SPF beforehand. You can use foundation if you are looking for heavy coverage.
- Apply the Foundation / BB cream with your clean fingers or a wet sponge.
- Apply compact with the compact buff that comes along.
- Using the index and middle finger, blend the blush on your cheeks.
- Apply the lipstick and lipgloss as requires.
And we’re done !
What do you think about this tutorial ? I hope I was able to help. ^_^