We all know the benefits of oatmeal for our skin. It is something very easily available and inexpensive.
Oatmeal face wash is my favorite thing to do every morning It can be a little messy sometimes.
Today, I will teach you how to make a soap with oatmeal to exfoliate your skin the easy way. It is very easy to make and will save you the trouble every morning.
You’ll need :
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1 Soap
- Grate the Soap using a grater. (I used Dove because it’s very moisturizing. You can use any soap you like )
- Melt the soap in microwave.
- Grind the Oats in a blender to make a fine powder.
- Add oats to the melted soap.
- Pour it into a mold (or something you want it in the shape of) and let it cool in there.
I would lovee to hear your feedback and comments.