The other day, I was going through a very old magazine lying in my room. I couldn’t turn the page over when I saw this stunning picture of Bipasha Basu for Gili diamonds. She look drop-dead-gorgeous to me. I couldn’t resist myself to try and recreate the look on myself. Here’s what I came up with…
Steps & Products Used :
For Face, I used :
- Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation
- Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
- Mac Loose Powder
- Mac Creme Blush in Hush
- Mac Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Definitely Defined
- Mac Mineralize Bronzer.
- To achieve Bipashu Basu’s glowing and luminous skin, I used the Studio sculpt foundation with Pro Longwear concealer.
- I used the Loose Powder to set the base without making it look too heavy.
- I contoured my face & nose heavily to achieve the look in the picture.
- I used Creme blush in Hush to create a base for that dewy/glow y effect.
- I topped it up with extra dimension on my cheeks to intensify the glow on my cheeks and nose.
For Eyes, I used :
- Mac Wood-winked Eye Shadow
- Mac Espresso Eye Shadow
- Mac Folie Eye Shadow
- Mac Brun Eye Shadow
- Mac Carbon Eye Shadow
- Mac Zoom Fast Lash Mascara
- I used MAC Woodwinked Eye Shadow on the lids
- Blended the same with Folie in the crease.
- To create the smokey effect, I used Espresso with just a hint of Carbon on the outer corner of my eyes.
- I used Brun to groom my eye brows.
- Finished the eyes with lots of Mascara.
For Lips, I used :
- Mac Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in What A Blast
- Mac Rising Sun Lip Gloss
- I filled my lips with What A blast lip pencil.
- Finished the look with Rising Sun lip gloss.
I am sure Bipashu Basu looks faaarrrr more better than the look I tried to recreate. However, I still like the way the look turned out in the end. 😀
What do you think about the look ? 🙂