10 Easy & Amazing Uses Of Vaseline In Your Beauty Regime
Winters are here! One product that is found in almost every household during winters is Vaseline. Today, I am going to tell you Top 10 ways to incorporate Vaseline in your Beauty Regime.
1. Use Vaseline as Skin Softener: If you feet & elbows becomes rough and dry during winters, just apply some Vaseline on those dry spots and put socks or gloves to cover them before you go to sleep. Wake up with soft skin. 🙂
2. Vaseline Lip Exfoliator: One of my favorites way to use Vaseline is as a lip exfoliator. Just mix some Vaseline with Sugar and you have your own DIY Lip Exfolitor.
3. Set Your Eyebrows: I am obsessed with defining my eyebrows. During days when I don’t feels like using makeup yet want to look groomed, I quickly apply some Vaseline on my brows are run a spoolie across my hair. This makes them look well-groomed and shiny throughout the day.
4. Protect Cuticle: A tiny massage on my cuticle using Vaseline keeps then soft & hydrated. It also helps nail polish from getting on the cuticle if used during a manicure.
5. Remove Rings: If your ring is stuck and wont come out of your finger, just apply some Vaseline and massage along. Your ring will come off very easily.
6. Instant Highlighter: Out of your highlighter? Just dab a tiny amount of Vaseline of on your cheekbones and nose for a radiant sheen & dewy look.
7. Tame Flyways: If you have those stubborn flyways or frizzy hair, use a bit of Vaseline to smooth and tame any flyways or frizzy hair.
8. Emergency Makeup DIY: If your forgot your favorite lipstick, simply mix any eye shadow or blushes with a bit of Vaseline and you’ve created your own lipstick! Just make sure you go for pink or red eye-shadows. 😉
9. Get Rid Of Makeup: Vaseline removes the most stubborn makeup in few simple swipes. Just apply and massage it gently on any area and then rinse it off to avoid any irritation.
10. Hair Dye Protector: Apply some Vaseline along your hairline before your start to color your hair at home. It will protect your skin from hair color stain and harsh chemicals.
That’s it! Do let me know your ways of using Vaseline in your beauty regime in the comments below. 🙂image source: google.com